We want Freestyle Fitness to be your 'one-stop shop' for fitness and active living.
1. Click the button to register, it will direct you to our calendar website with Zen Planner.
2. Create your profile in Zen Planner, or sign-in if you have an existing account.
3. After creating your profile, you may select the membership or class package you’re interested in. Or you can go to the calendar and register for a single class of your choice. (Note: Registration closes 2 hours prior to class. There are no refunds for missed classes and tardiness could result in forfeiture of your class.)
4. Manage your membership and register for future classes on your phone with ease by downloading the Zen Planner app.
Individualized coaching and nutrition guidance at the convenience of your schedule. This is an ideal option if you are uncomfortable in group classes or desire/need more personal attention.
Private Lessons are also available for Dance Training for the same prices.
$65/Hour (No commitment)
PT Memberships (Autopay)
-1x/week (4 sessions) = $240/Month
-2x/week (8 sessions) = $440/Month
-3x/week (12 sessions) = $600/Month
[There are no refunds for missed appointments. Must give 24 hour notice to reschedule.]
24/7 Gym Memberships (Autopay)
(classes not included)
- Gym 1 Year = $15/Month
- Gym Month-to-Month = $22.95/Month
Prices have been SLASHED!
Check out our Holiday Specials…
New Student Offer - 30-Days Unlimited Class Package: $99
Drop-in Class: $15
*5 (expires 60 days after purchase): $67.50
*10 (expires 120 days after purchase): $130
*20 (expires 6 months after purchase): $250
*40 (expires 12 months after purchase): $480
-Platinum - Unlimited Classes = $120/Month
-Gold - 3 classes/Week = $99.95/Month
-Silver - 2 classes/Week = $79.95/Month
-Bronze - 1 class/Week = $59.95/Month
Prices are for a single members and may not be shared. 24/7 Gym and Open Floor are included at no additional cost when signing up for Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze Membership.
Sales tax not included.
Phoenix Transformation Challenge
Become a Member at Freestyle Fitness and join in the Challenge! (Nov. 2019-Mar. 2020)
Whatever your goals are, work with a certified professional to customize your workouts and nutrition plans.
Do it RPG style and pick your background based on your goals. Quests and Missions help you gain XP and level up.
Call to schedule your free Consultation.
Click HERE for more information.